To celebrate the one-year anniversary of Park runs Winchmore Hill Practice is proud to announce that it participated in the GP parkrun Pledge Day on 01 June 2019.
3 doctors, a practice nurse and our practice manager took part in the Grovelands Parkrun.
Getting involved in this initiative is simple and free and will help practices:
1. Improve the health and wellbeing of practice staff
2. Improve the health and wellbeing of patients, reducing the need for lifelong medication
3. Raise awareness amongst the parkrun community of services that practices provide
4. Help develop a local community and environment centred around wellness generation
5. Support the UK-wide movement to scale up social prescribing activities.